We respect the privacy of everyone who visits our website.
We reserve the right to review from time to time this policy and any updates and / or changes that will be posted on this web page. We suggest that you check this page because the changes will apply to all information we collect after the change.
JCBling.com is managed by JDR Marketing LLC , JCBling, 9733 Ozark Ln, Omaha, AR 72662, United States of America ( ", " us ", " our ", etc.).
The Site may contain links to and from other Web sites, including sites operated by third parties. We have no control over such sites. If the user follows a link to any of these websites, please note that these sites and have their own privacy policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal information on or through these websites. We take no responsibility on behalf of these sites or their internal policies.
Personal Information that we collect
While using the Site, you may be collected, stored and processed personal information about you. This includes:
- Contact information such as name, postal address and e-mail address, and a phone number to find. This information is collected when creating an account on the site, if you contact us by e-mail or by filling in a form on the site, or by placing an order.
- Details of payment (such as credit card details), when you place an order.
- Registration of any kind of correspondence between us and you.
- Details of the user orders placed through the site and details of any contract resulting therefrom.
- Details of your visits to the Website and the resources that you access.
You can view the site without necessarily provide their personal data. However, without their personal information, you will not receive further communications from us, place orders or use the other features of the Site.
It is necessary to ensure that all personal information you provide is true, accurate and complete. It is also your responsibility to notify us of any changes to your personal information in order to ensure that the documentation in our possession is always full and duly updated.
We do not ever ask you to confirm personal information, login details or payment details via email. If the user were to receive e-mails containing inquiries related to any of this information, apparently sent from us, please do not respond. This could be an attempt to get this information to scam purpose.
Other Information Collected by Us
Every time you visit the website, read pages, or download information, our servers automatically record certain information related to the devices used by the user to access the Site.
This information does not include the user identity even if some data such as IP addresses may be considered in some countries such as France half the user's indirect identification. However, if the user logs in to their account on the site when the information is recorded, we will be able to reconnect those details to the user.
The information includes:
- The date and time you access the Site.
- How many and which pages were visited by the user during a given '' session on the site and how long did the consultation of the Site.
- The Internet domain name (the domain name of your Internet service provider such as BT.com or your workplace) and 'IP address' (number assigned to your computer when surfing the Internet) that allows you to' user to have access to the Site.
- The web browser and the operating system of your electronic device.
- The site visited before linking to our site (for example, Google).
The consent will be required in the manner and place as required by applicable law.
How We Use the Information Collected
We may use the information we collect about you for the following purposes:
- Make the site available to the user and make available through the Site features, products and services;
- Develop any order placed through the Site, and fulfill our obligations under any contract resulting from these orders.
- The information provided in response to the surveys could be used for any market research;
- If you consent to receive marketing communications, it may be contacted by us for promotions, products and services that may be of interest;
- To help us understand what products and services they like our customers or would like to receive, to improve our existing products and services and develop new products and services;
- Details of visits to the site could be used to understand the way in which users benefit from the site, to analyze the effectiveness of campaigns, to optimize the site and to help us improve the services and products in general.
Storing Personal Data
Any personal information you choose to provide will be stored on a secure server. The server software encodes all the information provided, as well as all payment transactions are encrypted using SSL technology. No data on the credit card used will be saved on this site; It is in fact used a payment gateway third parties safe and guaranteed.
Because of the international nature of our business, your personal information may be processed by us or by our service providers located all over the world (including outside the EEA). This will be done only for the purposes mentioned in the previous section "How we use your information." By submitting your personal information, you consent to such processing.
Disclosure of Information
We may disclose your information to the following with the purposes mentioned above in "How we use your information":
- our affiliated or associated companies;
- third parties that provide products and services to us or on our behalf, for example employees responsible for hospitality, operation and maintenance of the site on our behalf, or to the development and completion of the orders;
- the maximum extent permitted by local law, the assessment of creditworthiness agencies like Experian, and other providers of financial services or transactions in relation to the processing of transactions and anti-fraud checks;
- any organization appointed by us for the management of e-mail or other direct marketing communications;
- third parties, if reasonably required in order to assist you with any request, or to process or fulfill the purchase of any order submitted by the user through the Site.
If the user has authorized us to disclose personal information to selected companies so that they can market their products or services and so can also provide user information to these same companies that will act as responsible for data processing by information received .
We may also disclose your personal data to other third parties:
- if it wanted to sell assets or resources, in which case we may disclose your personal information to the buyer or to any potential buyer of such business or asset in total compliance with the rules of confidentiality;
- if we had a legal obligation to disclose personal information; or
- subject to various provisions embodied in an agreement and / or applicable law. For example, the law generally permits the disclosure of personal information for the purposes of prevention or prevent criminal activities, where necessary for legal proceedings and for a variety of other reasons.
We may share generalized information on general usage patterns of a website from visitors with third parties. However, we will not provide them with information to enable it to individually identify individual visitors.
You can enjoy a range of legal rights in relation to the ways in which personal information is used, and some of these are shown below. They might also have other rights in relation to the data we have under applicable local laws.
If you want to know what personal information we hold, please use the contact details listed below. However, we may make a charge for the provision of such information.
The user information must be correct right. If the user needs to change any personal information, you can do so by logging into your account or by contacting us directly using the details given below. The user is asked to ensure complete accuracy of all personal data provided and update them if necessary.
If you do not wish to receive marketing communications from us, you can inform us at any time. This will be achieved by changing your communication preferences in your account or by contacting us directly using the details below.
JCBling, 9733 Ozark Ln, Omaha, AR 72662, United States of America