People With COPD have difficulty in the kitchen with long prep times. Here is a simple 10-minute fudge recipe
Macadamia White Fudge Recipe
1 - 10 oz Package Ghirardelli Classic White chips
1 Can (14 oz) Sweetened Condensed Milk
1 tsp Vanilla extracts
Optional - a handful of Macadamia nuts
Line an 8" square pan with waxed paper.
- Add all ingredients into a micro safe bowl and put in microwave for approx 1 min 25 secs.
- Stir occasionally until the chips are melted.
- Stir in the sweetened condensed milk and the vanilla extract.
- Spread white fudge evenly in prepared baking pan.
- Fine chop and handful of Macadamia nuts and sprinkle on top after about 30 seconds of cooldown time on the fudge.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours, or until firm.
- Cut fudge into 25 squares using a long sharp knife.
Store in an air-tight container, at room temperature.
To add a twist on the classic fudge recipe drizzle melted white chips on top